We all strive for different things in life, but how we get there is different. to some, it comes easy, and to others, life is a constant battle.
For those of us who seem to dream big, but not get very far... does it mean we're lazy? because it's not due to a lack of motivation... I have plenty of passion that drives me, yet I find myself still dreaming instead of doing. I want to do, and I try. But I dont often get to where I'm going. When it comes down to it, I just am overwhelmed. Perhaps it's because I'm one of the ones who is in constant battle with life and every time i set out for greatness I get sucked into a tornado of emotion, distraction, and discouragement.
ugh. I just want to scream.
I dont know maybe I am "unsatisfied" with my life. Not because there is nothing good in it, but I always want more, I always want better....
is that a bad thing?
I am seeking growth and wisdom and maturity
so why do I have to battle, why cant i let go and enjoy?
I cannot seem to grasp the inbetween of doing and letting go
you have to meet so far in order to get anywhere, but you cant push till you drop or you'll be right back where you started in the first place!!
so how do you get anywhere?
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment